A check can be deposited if it meets the following requirements:
- Payable to you in U.S dollars.
- Has not been previously deposited or cashed at another institution.
- Is drawn on a financial institution located within the U.S.
- Free of alterations, illegible items, or signs of fraud.
- Is dated within the last 6 months unless otherwise noted.
- Is not a digital reproduction or scanned copy.
- Was not created remotely or via telephone.
Mobile check deposit is not available for the following items:
- Money orders
- Travelers cheques
- Savings bonds
- Post dated checks